Let's fire Jorma Ollila from Nokia ... he has been too long as the CEO .... too long .. let's fire him !!!!!!!
m***@gmail.com
2013-08-20 12:01:59 UTC
Let's fire Jorma Ollila from Nokia .... in the Wind of Change ... in the glory
wind in the dark of the night of our Heavenly Angels ....... let's fire Jorma
Ollila ...
So he was fired and replaced by two following loser, Stephen Elop being the biggest loser, 12 years have passed and they have lost a cash cow, good work!
m***@gmail.com
2013-08-20 12:41:34 UTC
I am not going to read a stupid autobiography of Jorma Ollila when it will be published in October 2013, he has just been one businessman among millions ...
J. Anderson
2013-08-22 09:06:20 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
So he was fired and replaced by two following loser, Stephen Elop being
the biggest loser, 12 years have passed and they have lost a cash cow,
good work!
I am not going to read a stupid autobiography of Jorma Ollila when it will
be published in October 2013, he has just been one businessman among
millions ...
Pieni maa, pienet sankarit.